I hate nurse

A nurse is either a complete baby player that's boring to play against or so absolutely cracked that there's really no point in playing out the match when death is guaranteed if they know how to pinpoint location. I barely see her, but it's always one of the two that I encounter

Comments

  • I just feel I should point out: if the Nurse is able to blink on you and pin-point your location, it means you are either completely exposed in an open area, either utterly predictable.

    With more than 42K registered blink attacks, I'm relatively decent at Nurse and yet the survivors I verse know how to exploit every single weakness of the killer.

    The usual suggestion here would be to try your hand playing her, win until you don't, and see how experienced survivors wipe the floor with you. Then endeavor to do the same when you verse her.

  • I hate to say it, but when it comes to the chase, this is a skill issue.