any chance that charms will be sold individually?
i've noticed that i am missing a couple. such as the "terror expansion pack". i have all the characters there but not the charm. the only option it seems is to unlock the bundle for $29.99.
i've noticed that i am missing a couple. such as the "terror expansion pack". i have all the characters there but not the charm. the only option it seems is to unlock the bundle for $29.99.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea, putting a unique charm behind those bundle packs really screwed over veteran players. They are doing a "Weekly Charm Bundle" but I seriously doubt those charms will ever be in the bundles. I hope I am wrong.
i am an absolutist. kind of silly as there are cosmetics i will never buy, albeit few. what you mention is the best hope. i would spend 3 bucks or so for a charm.
As a veteran i had EVERY character bought already when this surviovior and killer bundle came out.
I am not paying twice to get the charm.
Sucks to be a veteran, at this point.