Huge QOL Blood Web Change: Blood Party Streamers in every blood web

I think to give people who haven't been able to play an anniversary event, but want to be able to provide bps for everyone else bringing cakes during a blood rush event, blood party streamers should become a guaranteed item at least 1 in every blood web.

I think this would be a fantastic and well loved change, especially if you include escape cakes/survivor pudding.

Comments

  • I wouldn't mind it only during Bloodhunt/rush/feast events, but all the time would be too much, I think.

  • 50 bloodweb pages = 50 bps = 1 prestige

    50x100 = 5000 bps for a p100 character.

    Definitely too much but having them 3-5 times more often would be great.

  • It takes like 15 000 to 50 000 bps to clear a bloodweb, a bloody party streamer increases bps for 5 players by 100%

    Ït would make it an endless loop, you would not be able to run out of Bloody Party Streamers forever like that.