Bardic Inspiration is *Still* Bugged

So with Bardic now being on the shrine for the first time (yay), I thought it'd be nice to FINALLY get a fix for this perk.

The issues are simple:
1) You do not get the bonus % on skillchecks for 90 seconds, only 15.
2) The UI animation for the dice-roll is slower than it should be.
3) The perk just will randomly flat out cancel your use of the perk without pressing anything.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1XyYVRLTX0


^ this video is not mine, but it shows what I'm talking about. I can also confirm that the perk is still bugged at the time of posting this report (9/24/24).

Comments

  • This perk has been bugged for an unreasonable amount of time.

  • @Codexwhisper said:

    This perk has been bugged for an unreasonable amount of time.

    No fr, I can only imagine how annoying it is for people who got this perk day 1 from a PAID DLC 😭

  • Please do not use Bug Reports for commentary. You can use the Feedback and Suggestions forums to share your thoughts. Thank you!

    @Coordi said:

    The team is investigating a bug with Bardic Inspiration that does causes it to apply an incorrect duration of the buff.