Music to Kill to
Yesterday I was on that Korn, Pink Floyd " Hey you " and this one 60s Rock Playlist…. imma start today with some Floyd and then some Mafia 3 soundtrack and then idk where i'll go. " how about anyone else, what yall Kill to? "
Yesterday I was on that Korn, Pink Floyd " Hey you " and this one 60s Rock Playlist…. imma start today with some Floyd and then some Mafia 3 soundtrack and then idk where i'll go. " how about anyone else, what yall Kill to? "
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're listening music during matches in dbd? It doesn't distract you?
How about perfect silence while you focus on listening the breath of survivors?
I don't listen to music whilst playing, because it's distracting and hearing is one of my stronger points, so I don't really want music to get in the way of that.
However, that doesn't stop songs coming into my head whilst playing! "Run Like Hell" by Pink Floyd was a favourite. "Get To Heaven" by Everything Everything also somehow got in my head during a massacre, which was a strange but amusing interruption!