Dracula is a tunneler’s dream
he ignores, pallets, and windows his bass speed seems to be twice that of any other killer as I’ve tested this on a few of the Maps and yeah he’s just a tunnel machine with no downside to doing so.
he ignores, pallets, and windows his bass speed seems to be twice that of any other killer as I’ve tested this on a few of the Maps and yeah he’s just a tunnel machine with no downside to doing so.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every killer with even decent mobility is a "tunnelers dream" we can't just point fingers at just dracula
Pyramid Head: Am I a joke to you?
Seriously, there are other killers who can tunnel WAY better than him.
When pretty much every killer gets called this, it doesn't make the statement very meaningful.