Dramaturgery-esque perk for Killers.

I'm thinking "Gamblers Grip", "Twisted Gamble", or my personal favorite "Carnival of Chaos".

The Terrorizer / Art the clown themed.

Art the Clown Terrifier1.png

Also I got really lazy because I didn't have a good way of doing the grey lol.

This perk activates when you have chased a survivor for 15 seconds.
While in chase, press the Active Ability button to activate the Killers Gamble. You get 3/4/5% haste for 3/4/5 seconds followed by one of the following effects:

A survivor is picked at random to miss a skill check, you are not notified if the skillcheck is failed.

Extend the haste for 3 seconds.

Make the survivor drop their item.

Become hindered for 2 seconds.

You are un-able to see scratch marks for 10 seconds.

This perk can only be activated once every 60 seconds.

Let me know what you think! I really want a RNG perk for killer, I think it'll make the game more fun. Add chaos ;)

Comments