Gamemodes
So i have played 2v8 and Lights out 2v8 is 100% the best one and the funny thing ever happen to DBD.
But they both got remove in for a week or two.
However i do not like that way it not stay as a Permanent Gamemode to the game for many Reasons
2v8
1. It was fun and nice to have someting new to the game and it give better teamwork experiences
2. Not so much Toxie's experiences as normal. Because it's hard to be Toxic when there are two killers People are also very nice to play with. much more Teamwork and just a lot more fun.
3. Old people also return to the game on the ground of 2v8. I have a friend who returned to the game on the ground of 2v8 but once you removed this they stayed away from the game again. And that was really really Annoying.
Am a lot of Annoying that dead by Daylight has remove this 2v8 gamemode you get to love it and before you know it you can't play it anymore.
I know that you have to pay for this stuff but is not fair to remove it.
Now is normal to the normal game where a lot of toxic happen and cooperation Is not as much experience as 2v8. I play the 2v8 allmost any day and i only play the gamemode bc i love it. But i got really really sad when i saw it got removed.
I hope this gamemode gonna be Permanent to the game.
I really hope to think about this.
I want this experienced again and this time this can stay in the game.
Is sad that it removed and mad over this.
Comments
Their current plan is to bring it back every once in a while, upgrading it each time with more killers/classes etc until the full roster is covered, and if its doing really well by that time they will try to make it permanent. It really depends on the playerbase by that time, if theres not enough players the que times will suffer in both 2v8 and 1v4, if theres enough people it may be abke to populate both game modes at the same time equally