I think its hard for them to make cosmetics for certain licensed killers due to the licensing, idk how it is but its sorta what I assume was the reason for most licensed killers getting barely any cosmetics
I think its hard for them to make cosmetics for certain licensed killers due to the licensing, idk how it is but its sorta what I assume was the reason for most licensed killers getting barely any cosmetics
oh dang I didn't realize it's like that for most licensed killers. I just really play nemesis as far as killers go so I just really want some new cosmetics for him but dang that sucks then
oh dang I didn't realize it's like that for most licensed killers. I just really play nemesis as far as killers go so I just really want some new cosmetics for him but dang that sucks then
yea think the only licensed killer with a notable amount of cosmetics is ghostface as far as im aware… and thats because their license for ghostface was them making a new ghostface character, not any of the ones from the movies or something… I dont quite remember how that worked
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its hard for them to make cosmetics for certain licensed killers due to the licensing, idk how it is but its sorta what I assume was the reason for most licensed killers getting barely any cosmetics
oh dang I didn't realize it's like that for most licensed killers. I just really play nemesis as far as killers go so I just really want some new cosmetics for him but dang that sucks then
yea think the only licensed killer with a notable amount of cosmetics is ghostface as far as im aware… and thats because their license for ghostface was them making a new ghostface character, not any of the ones from the movies or something… I dont quite remember how that worked
at least give me an octopus skin for him so i can whip people with an octopus tentacle
Day 894 of asking for a mr x skin
More RE the more I play dbd
Still waiting on RE3 Classic Jill and Nemesis
I know beggars can't be choosers, the blighted skin is nice, but I mean come on. Even Wesker has more skins than Nemi.