Weird texture while phasing as Spirit
Title.
I was playing Spirit on Ormond, with Predator, Surge, Tinkerer and Lethal Pursuer.
Platform: PC
See these weird red things? Is that a bug or what?
Title.
I was playing Spirit on Ormond, with Predator, Surge, Tinkerer and Lethal Pursuer.
Platform: PC
See these weird red things? Is that a bug or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happened again. I dont know if it’s an issue with Ormond or what, but it’s weird.
I found a similar bug (or is it? Idek) on Midwich with some of the wet floor signs.
It seems that for an unknown reason, Spirit sees yellow things in bright red while phasing.
As of January 2025, this is still in the game.
I have encountered this bug with the motel sign on Garden of Joy.
9.0.0 came, and the bug is still here.
Until now, I didn't mind it as much (it looks nice even tho it's a bug)
But oh my god, the new map is completely FULL of these glowing objects. It confuses me so much.
As of 9.1.0, this is still a thing. It's especially bad on the Freddy's map, but here are some clear Ormond pictures of it:
The next time you experience this issue in a Trial, can you exit the game and perform these steps? The logs must be captured after the issue occurs.
You can upload them directly to the thread. Thank you!
Thanks. Does it work even if there were several trials between the one with Spirit and me closing the game?
The best suggestion I have is for the most recent trial to be the affected match, just for ease of tracking. Thank you for checking!
You rock, thank you!