GIVE US MORE SABLE WARD COSMETICS!!
Please for the love of everything dear…. Give us some more Sable Cosmetics!! I keep seeing this Moon Festival but my Sable gets no love </3
Please for the love of everything dear…. Give us some more Sable Cosmetics!! I keep seeing this Moon Festival but my Sable gets no love </3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really want more sable skins too, hopefully she gets a cool halloween and winter one. My favourite survivor right now
I mean i guess but they can do something like mikaela's witch outfit.
Rebeccas like o_o but also since she got the nearly topless outfit i dont see how they can top that lol, and she will most likely get 1 or all 3 of the design a cosmetic contest outfits