Cenobite and Plague nerfs in November?
I don't see why you would buff them so nerfs for weak killers in November? Do you want everyone to transition over to Blight?
I don't see why you would buff them so nerfs for weak killers in November? Do you want everyone to transition over to Blight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who knows. I expect nerfs/sidegrades for Plague along with a custom music (finally). No idea what they are planning for Pinhead, he really isn't a killer in urgent need of changes but I expect mostly buffs.
I would expect Plague to just get straight nerfs, and for Cenobite to have his box nerfed and his chains buffed
My guess is that Plague is going to get her iri add-ons nerfed/reworked. I don't really see any issues with her basekit (even if i dont like her). And pinhead will likely recieve some addon changes and maybe a buff to his chains. I dont see anything particularly strong with Pinhead that warrants nerfing. Although maybe they'll nerf his purple addons.