Add a toggle to only receive killer/survivor dailies
I constantly get survivor dailies and I never play, nor will I ever play, survivor. I'm certain surv mains are annoyed when it's the other way around as well.
I constantly get survivor dailies and I never play, nor will I ever play, survivor. I'm certain surv mains are annoyed when it's the other way around as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The entire purpose of the dallies is to encourage players to try the opposite role. That said, I remember many years back them saying they wish to revamp the dallies but I haven't seen word on that in a very long time.