They updated Lucky Star in the developer update
They're not removing the aura reading on gens and survivors after all. Pretty cool. I didn't find any other changes in the devnotes from when they were first posted.
They're not removing the aura reading on gens and survivors after all. Pretty cool. I didn't find any other changes in the devnotes from when they were first posted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad to hear it!
I'm happy they're not changing this aspect of the perk, since the aura reading is the main reason why I like Lucky Star. The other effects were more of a bonus for me. Since it's getting a buff, it must have a very low pick rate, so hopefully that will make it a little more popular.
They fixed the DMS change, originally they said it was 45 seconds to 50 but that duration was over 2 years ago it's currently 30
I'm glad to hear that. Lucky Star isn't an amazing perk but mapwide teammate reveal was handy to have on occasions, so it should stay.