Both of these killers are usually contested for the spot of 3rd best, but who do you think is?
I think spirit is played right stronger than mastermind and it's mechanicaly easier, you just have to get good at tracking survivors and don't learn to flick or get a 8 frame window or what insane window you have for hugtechs. Also it doesn't matter on which fps you play in difference to wesker. Of course that opinion is only for me personally and on the things I know, I don't main any of the 2 mentioned.
I've honestly never seen anyone call Wesker the 3rd strongest. He's strong, absolutely A-Tier in the right hands, but I wouldn't put him above characters like Hillbilly or Plague.
Meanwhile, a good Spirit is incredibly powerful, even if she's not Nurse or Blight levels of overpowered. Unless you're me and can't play Spirit to save your life, no one would put her below A-tier, while Wesker will fluctuate between A and B.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think spirit is played right stronger than mastermind and it's mechanicaly easier, you just have to get good at tracking survivors and don't learn to flick or get a 8 frame window or what insane window you have for hugtechs. Also it doesn't matter on which fps you play in difference to wesker. Of course that opinion is only for me personally and on the things I know, I don't main any of the 2 mentioned.
I've honestly never seen anyone call Wesker the 3rd strongest. He's strong, absolutely A-Tier in the right hands, but I wouldn't put him above characters like Hillbilly or Plague.
Meanwhile, a good Spirit is incredibly powerful, even if she's not Nurse or Blight levels of overpowered. Unless you're me and can't play Spirit to save your life, no one would put her below A-tier, while Wesker will fluctuate between A and B.