killers on pc
can they adjust their settings to see through the darkness better in this event?
can they adjust their settings to see through the darkness better in this event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i am seeing some stunning abilities with a common thread, just saying.
No. The point of the dark Fog is you can't do that.
I think it's an actual darkness effect than it being a lack of light…..so doubtful. BTW, why specifically say killers? Survivors would be just as likely to abuse something like that.
I am no sure how killers do it. I play killer and if I break a pallet or the survivor changes direction, they are gone. I play survivor and I can't lose a good many of them. Not complaining, I enjoy the mode but just curious as to how some people do so well.