Anti-Cheat is kicking me from servers

Platform: PC

Trying the Lights Out mode as survivor, specifically Haddie. After 2 games without incident, I have been removed from 2 lobbies before a match, and one within 10 seconds of the start of the trial, hitting me with a DC penalty. I try again as Killer (Deathslinger) and after 30 seconds, I am kicked from the server.

message from game: "You have been kicked from the Server because of a failure to validate your account through Easy Anti-Cheat (error code 3).

Additional info:Authentication timed out (1/2)"

I was then given ANOTHER disconnect penalty, a longer one.

I tried playing a regular match as Killer (Huntress), this time with a stopwatch out. 16.19 seconds into the trial I am kicked, and a DC penalty is applied.

I was hoping to get the LMT cosmetics, with this being my only day off work during this one week event. But I guess I can go without them. I don't want my account banned for excessive DCs.

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Anticheat isnt allowing a lot of us to even connect to the game from the start so it for sure became broken this last patch