8.2.2 - Hook audio bug on female characters
https://youtu.be/IP4fdKZ_C4s
https://youtu.be/tSlIlEZrQwM
https://youtu.be/ZHca5c2V26c
Yesterday when playing Lights Out, I noticed that there is no sound when hooking female characters, nor do they scream. It is as if they have Calm Spirit equipped (which is, of course, not possible since this was in a modifier). All male characters have the correct sounds.
In the match I played after this one, the entire lobby consisted of male characters and this bug did not occur a single time, making me believe that it happens on female characters only.
PC, Steam, Windows 11.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Another example, this time from a Survivor's perspective.
I have done some more testing, and it seems that this bug is exclusive to the Dark Lord, regardless of what mode you play.
https://youtu.be/0MkBlQ1m8E0Here I am playing as Dredge (in Lights Out), and the bug does not occur when hooking a female character.
https://youtu.be/OfyJFEKPGFQAnd this is an example of a match as Dark Lord, where the bug once again occurs.