New "Lights out" mode is hot garbage

Survs complained so much, that it's zero percent fun as killer now. Gave it several tries to be fair, but won't be returning to this mode as it is.

Comments

  • @SoGo said:

    This mode was basically a return to the OG game, without all the perks.

    But, tbh, it failed once, it looks like it will fail again, I'd say we abandon it.

    Bring some out new modifiers, for example the Hide & Seek mode they mentioned.

    How dare you tarnish the name of OG DBD! OG DBD was fun. This...this is just painful.

    In all seriousness though, it's not much like the OG game. The maps were darker, but not this dark. Unless you mean it was more hide and seek like, but most people aren't playing that way.

    It's just a wonky mode/modifier.

  • @solidhex said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3798338#Comment_3798338

    One could accuse you of basically the same, being salty for not being able to 4k every time like it has becoming the norm for sweaty killers in the normal game mode. Survivors can't see the killer too and you often get a free hit as killer. I think gen-speed bonus could be slowed down a bit, but the last time it seemed to be almost unplayable as survivor. The Freddy argument makes no sense to me, his dreamworld seems to be the reason why he got killswitched and i get that, it probably wasn't possible to implement this somehow.

    I just see this game mode as what it is, a fun casual mode made for doing challenges and changing the routine. I don't really care if i 4k or not, or if i escape.

    I never stated that I needed a 4k every time, nor am I salty about anything. I annihilate most of my competition so there's nothing to be salty about. I spoke on it being very difficult to pull off without survivors making an error in judgment. Most players aren't as good as I am and I see where BHVR is making their mistakes. That's all I was saying. Thanks for your opinion though.

1 2 ›