Expected more with Skull Merchant changes.
Personally I think her nerfs were quite unnecessary and she needed another rework, but personally she isn't that nerfed since she still gives a large amount of hinder, and breaks survivors.
I personally loved her haste, and get why it need to be removed, but I expected more with this change.
what I would do instead of Skull merchant Hindering survivors and breaking them when they get tagged by her drones, is instead, she keeps her haste that she has now, but instead of breaking survivors and hindering them, make them oblivious instead and keep her haste, so she doesn't get injures.
I also think Genetic Limits should activate on M1s because Skull Merchant and other killers with powers that kind of auto injure will give survivors Exhaustion.
also change overcome, genetic limits just deletes overcome, personally it doesn't need to be an exhaustion perk, and it will be decent, or rework it entirely.
Comments
bloodlust 1 for 5 seconds is large amount of hinder?
I honestly believe those changes are simply to delete without truly deleting Skull Merchant (since they can't exactly killswitch/refund a Killer for an unknown amount of months) from the game until her 2025 rework and make people complaining about her quiet. As far as Killer changes go (some perks were arguably more destroyed than this, looking at Distortion and Ultimate Weapon here) this is almost up to par with Freddy.