The Dark Lord’s UI for his Power

I love The Dark Lord, however I small tweek I would like is the UI when charging up his Shapeshift, I play on Ps5 and it sometimes gets a little confusing when I hold L1 to Charge his power and the options below say R2 for X form on the Left and says L2 for X form on the Right same with the Form icons when Shapeshift is held, the R2 power form shows on the Left next to Shapeshift icon and the L2 shows on the Right next to the other Form


As someone who excelled when their is visual ques when it says


“R2 Wolf Form L2 Vampire Form”


I see “wolf form” on the left of the two choices and so I instinctually press L2 instead of R2. Thus I shapeshift into the wrong form


not sure if it’s a problem on PC but I feel like it would be similar problem for other consoles or using a controller

Comments