Rework on Trevor's Moment of Glory perk
I feel the part where we need to open 2 chests, should be reduced to 1 (I mean paired with Elodies rummaging perk, sure that's a lot of value) but when you don't run it, 2 is pretty tough cause its already hard to find chests in the first place, and would be pitiful having to run plunderers just for that.
And after searching high and low for 2 chests, we get broken for 1 min. that's so long. we most prolly will just get hit within that time.
I think for all that hard work, to get a 60 seconds broken effect, just doesnt seem worth it at all. I think its better if its 20-30 seconds at least, like Second Wind.
Running the perk as it is just doesn't feel valuable atm. I still think there can be improvement on this perk.
Comments
yeah consiering their is only 3 chests baseline it seems… so bad compared to inner strength
Two chests are fine. Getting a health state back should never be too easy. You can pair it with Appraisal to get the perk activated quicker. Having a perk that pairs well with another perk is also a good thing, especially when it's a rather uncommon one. Moment of Glory is also a perk that is good on one player but rather bad on every player (like Inner Healing or Deliverance), which is also good for the perk variety. You can also drop a shiny coin to get two more chests.
20 or 30 sec is way too powerful, especially against weaker and average killers. The maximum should be 45 seconds and that would be fair.