@Swiftblade131 said:
MODs need a "Delete dis" button or something.
Nothing would be more satisfying than just clicking and poofing away spam
It is pretty satisfying to hit that button, especially as it has a "ban button" attached to it as well.
I cleared the spam before I even had my coffee this morning, sorry there was so much of it - sadly some does seep into the forum, I can assure you it's a fraction of what the filter catches though. But I appreciate how annoying it is.
@Swiftblade131 said:
MODs need a "Delete dis" button or something.
Nothing would be more satisfying than just clicking and poofing away spam
It is pretty satisfying to hit that button, especially as it has a "ban button" attached to it as well.
I cleared the spam before I even had my coffee this morning, sorry there was so much of it - sadly some does seep into the forum, I can assure you it's a fraction of what the filter catches though. But I appreciate how annoying it is.
Why not make users have to wait an hour after making a new post before being able to make another? Realistically there’s no reason for people to make multiple posts within a singular hour. This would help drastically with reducing spam.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yea where the mods when we really need then like right now.
MODs need a "Delete dis" button or something.
Nothing would be more satisfying than just clicking and poofing away spam
It is pretty satisfying to hit that button, especially as it has a "ban button" attached to it as well.
I cleared the spam before I even had my coffee this morning, sorry there was so much of it - sadly some does seep into the forum, I can assure you it's a fraction of what the filter catches though. But I appreciate how annoying it is.
Realistically there’s no reason for people to make multiple posts within a singular hour. This would help drastically with reducing spam.
I find it interesting you have staff to warn me simply for recommending people DC if they're not having fun, yet a spam bot goes on for hours.
looks like it gone now great.