Where is it???
Trap has been missing for months. Hand is balled in anger. Can someone help Mandy find her trap?
Trap has been missing for months. Hand is balled in anger. Can someone help Mandy find her trap?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll have to be more explicit.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Amandas trap has been missing in the lobby for months now. She balls her fist as if she is holding it but nothing is there.
Thanks. I too was clueless.
Sorry, guess my editing skills where a bit to good. T🐽T
Still, BHVR! Where is the trap???
#Justice4DaPork
This is gamebreaking. Pig needs to be killswitched until this is fixed.
Ive reported this months ago. I would just like to know if the trap missing is intended or not. The hand feels so off…
I'm sorry but adding the trap back to the lobby would constitute a buff to Pig and we don't do that around here.