Killer Animations During Blood Web & Game Searching + Onryo Play Rate

Onryo is a unique character and not traditional so I understand why their play rate might be low. However,

—> There needs to be a way to disable animations in menu for killer while in blood web or searching for game.

Having Onryo jump scare you actually deters me from playing them. I want to play them but hate the jump scares and cant even tab out because I need to upgrade their blood web. ( I was trying to join a lobby, upgrade for under 1 minute then leave the lobby before the game starts and repeat the cycle. However this is taking forever)

Comments

  • This reminds me of when Oni would scream all the time and it was super loud, and it was that way for ages, or deathslingers spitting… sometimes I dont think they consider how people percieve it. lol