Mapping the Realm subforum
Has any feedback from all the votes on every map had any impact of what future changes BHVR might do with maps? Do the votes or opinions matter? Nothing has been discussed and it's kind of been forgotten for awhile now.
Has any feedback from all the votes on every map had any impact of what future changes BHVR might do with maps? Do the votes or opinions matter? Nothing has been discussed and it's kind of been forgotten for awhile now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they pushed forward some Badham changes coming soon™ because of the feedback from that section.
That would be great. I like so many killers I'm sure say "I've lost" once this map loads.
The feedback is very much used. It's collated by the community team, then discussed with the level design and art teams - they are the teams that make the final decisions with regards to maps.