Chucky Scamper Hits Achievement is near impossible now.

With Chucky's changes, it made him way more balanced to play against, instead of just scamper, m1, die.

So I do think this was a good change, however when he is in slice and dice and scampers under a pallet, he has NO TURN RATE like at all. He can only go left/right.

I think with this change they should let his turn rate be increased so he can have a chance to actually hit survivors with a scamper because as of right now it's near impossible if they go more than 90 degrees of the scamper location.

Comments

  • The only thing they should do with Scamper is to make it faster, 1.3 seconds is enough for any Survivor to just duck under a window and make you miss every time. The current speed also ruins the flow of the Slice & Dice speed.

    So changing it from 1.3 seconds to 0.9 seconds would be enough I think.