4 months of sadako bug not fixed

Its been 4 months since sadako has received a bug that makes her demanifest invisibility lasting about 0.7 seconds instead of 1.2 seconds

I even gave a bug report back in July ever since they didn't fixed it during the ptb

@jasonq500 said:

I've already mentioned this from the ptb bug section

But the sadako bugs where her demanifest invisibility last about 0.7 seconds instead of 1.2

It's been a few weeks since I last made the post and yet nothing was done with the release of this update which could've been a rather quick fix especially since you did fix her sync issue from her invisibility

Waited about 4 months to see if they would fixed this issue

But nothing came about it

This is getting absurd when you go to the bug section and give feedback from a bug only a couple of months later to not be fixed

If by some reason it's been moved to bug section, I would have to say to please let it be fixed by then

Comments