60 day linking Account problem
I've waited all 60 days for the account linking cooldown to pass yet nothing is happening… i've contacted BHVR but no response yet… What is happening?
I've waited all 60 days for the account linking cooldown to pass yet nothing is happening… i've contacted BHVR but no response yet… What is happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no longer a 60day account linking cooldown. Once an account is unlinked from the BHVR account you can no longer link any other account, so for example you cannot link a different Steam account to one that was linked prior.
More information is obtained in the FAQ here.
Cross-Progression Release FAQ – Dead by Daylight
I emailed them and they said I would have to wait 60 days, this was right after the update of merging accounts… I mentioned