Why are Add-ons on 2 different pages?

Title. I see no reason there need to be 2 pages if the other one has just one row of add-ons that could easily fit on the first one. It's really frustrating.

Mock-up of how it should look:

image.png

the second page can be kept solely for event add-ons like blight serum since they are used way less

Comments

  • @SomethingChill said:

    Title. I see no reason there need to be 2 pages if the other one has just one row of add-ons that could easily fit on the first one. It's really frustrating.

    Mock-up of how it should look:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZVTU7S7MXHEL/image.png

    the second page can be kept solely for event add-ons like blight serum since they are used way less

    No thanks. Nothing against you but I think that would look horrible like this, it looks too overloaded for me. I rather have 2 pages even tho they are not perfectly filled than having one overloaded.