Who do you think the March 2025 Solo Killer could be, if it ain't Jason Voorhees?

A lot of clues point to Jason; the Jasonuniverse, the licensing issues, it might as well be him. But say if it wasn't, it could also be the following. Mostly, this should consist of killers that possibly don't need a survivor to pair up with, let alone a map.

Comments

  • Although I'd love to see the Predator eventually, it would be deserving of a full chapter.

    Slenderman is the best choice on this list, as he doesn't really need a map or survivors.

  • i pray for big daddy or rosie and maybe a big sister skin for nurse but slenderman would rock too

    @Tyler3 said:

    Although I'd love to see the Predator eventually, it would be deserving of a full chapter.

    Slenderman is the best choice on this list, as he doesn't really need a map or survivors.

  • if we're assuming its only a killer and no survivor/map my opinion is on either slenderman or doom, Predator would possibly need a map/survivor but could sell themselves so its probably in the contending

    Jason would probably need camp crystal lake as a map at least, IT will probably not happening for a long time since the ip holder's normally very stingy when it comes to the ip especially with games… if we get Bioshock crossover without a map it would be a missed opportunity tbh…

    though there's also a possibility the doom crossover would be a cosmetic crossover as doomslayer as a killer wouldn't make much sense… maybe the doomslayer is the survivor and a marauder demon is the killer? idk any other noteworthy killer options are either way to big or would be hard/weird to implement.

    idk too much on the other franchises so cant say much about those

  • Which solokiller could be without survivors?

    Where are the Teletubbies? 😄

  • Who do I want? Slenderman, who do I think it'll be? Probably Art

  • Firstly, I certainly hope it isn't Jason! Releasing him as a Killer-only Chapter - especially when there are some great Survivor and Map opportunities - would be a sad waste of the license.

    Anyway, I'm all for characters coming from different media, and internet creepypastas and internet horror could be a wealth of opportunity! Since Slenderman is probably the most fabled of these possibilities, I'd love to see him enter the realms.

  • Predator. If it's owned by Disney, however, It could go one of 2 ways

    1. We have a nightmare on elm street situation
    2. It could just be normal