New Modifier: Supercharged

This is a very basic concept I just came up with because I think it will be utter chaos (but also very fun)

Basically,

Supercharged

Will be a new modifier in Dead by Daylight that makes the following changes:

  • Survivors now have 6 perk slots and 2 item slots (each item has 1 addon slot, and there will be a button to switch between the two items)
  • Killers now have 6 perk slots and 3 addon slots

I'm thinking about also adding the following changes (but I'm not sure if it would make it more fun or just weird and random):

  • All possible generator locations are enabled. The survivors now need to repair 7 generators instead of 5.
  • More hooks spawn, but there are now 4 hook stages required per survivor.
  • Killer lunge ranges are moderately extended (a little less than coup de grace)
  • Survivors can vault 10% faster than base speed

Let me know what you think! Drop your own suggestions for this modifier as well.

Comments