Any chance for Bill's anniversary outfit to come back this year?
Hi,
I'm a Male Survivor main, I play almost all of them but I do have my prefered ones, which include Bill. Sadly, I was on a DBD break during the anniversary event and wasn't even aware he got an outfit, which I find amazing and would like to obtain.
I know that usually, anniversary items are only available during said anniversaries, and that previous years outfits/masks can be bought with auric cells, but Bill is a bit different, in the sense that he can't have cosmetics sold for real money.
I guess my question is, would it be possible for players to unlock his anniversary outfit through the shop, maybe in a few months or something? That'd be really awesome.
Thanks for reading and even more if anyone replies,
Kind regards,
Sachanax
Comments
it will be for iri shards. Left for dead doesn’t let bhvr make money from them
Good news, friend! The anniversary outfits come back every year during Twisted Masquerade.