DC penalty after being killed by a cheater, how is this possible?
I just played against a cheating huntress, they killed us in 1 minute and I got dc penalty for it. This game is so lame at this point. HOW IS THIS EVEN A THING?
I just played against a cheating huntress, they killed us in 1 minute and I got dc penalty for it. This game is so lame at this point. HOW IS THIS EVEN A THING?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had matches that ended really quickly because the killer was a cheater or my teammates farmed me where I had a matchmaking lock afterwards, too. I was not amused.
I would also like to know how and why this is a thing.