Casting of Frank Stone Pre-Order Bonuses
I pre-ordered and I'm not seeing my rewards, is there a timeframe for when I'll get them? Are other folks not seeing theirs?
I pre-ordered and I'm not seeing my rewards, is there a timeframe for when I'll get them? Are other folks not seeing theirs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering the same thing
Also wondering the same thing.
I'm on PC and pre-ordered the Deluxe edition , have my accounts linked and refreshed them a few times but still haven't received the rewards.
just hope
you need to send in a support ticket if you didn't get your deluxe pre order items
nvm