It literally installed nothing 😭
Same here
Hi, can you tell us if you pre-ordered?
@Coordi said:Hi, can you tell us if you pre-ordered?
@Coordi said:
Yeah I did.
Please uninstall, restart Steam, and initiate install again.
Try again brother, I restarted Steam several times and it's now downloading as of about 90 seconds ago. Looks like it's getting sorted now.
@Coordi said:Please uninstall, restart Steam, and initiate install again.
Seems to be working this time around, thanks.
The team is still investigating the issue affecting EGS players, and we'll provide updates as we go. Thank you for your patience.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here
Hi, can you tell us if you pre-ordered?
Yeah I did.
Please uninstall, restart Steam, and initiate install again.
Try again brother, I restarted Steam several times and it's now downloading as of about 90 seconds ago. Looks like it's getting sorted now.
Seems to be working this time around, thanks.
The team is still investigating the issue affecting EGS players, and we'll provide updates as we go. Thank you for your patience.