Killers Vs. Survivors
I get that this game is literally a assymetrical PVP but that doesnt mean that the forums have to be, geeze guys. We all have different opinions but we don't need to be talking down on the other side so rudely lol. I play both sides so I generally see both sides of the arguments, besides the "SURVIVORS ARE OP. CAN NEVER LOSE NO MATTER WHAT" / "KILLERS ARE OP. CAN NEVER LOSE NO MATTER WHAT"
So lets take a moment to all just be kind to each other lol. This thread is all about getting along 😂 so, hello. How are you doing today?
Who's your favorite killer?
Mine is probably The Hag, even though I haven't been playing her very often. Ive been playing more The Spirit and The Shape.
Who's your favorite survivor? Mines Nea. I don't use rainbow hair, but I love her zebra pants lol.
So lets take a moment to all just be kind to each other lol. This thread is all about getting along 😂 so, hello. How are you doing today?
Who's your favorite killer?
Mine is probably The Hag, even though I haven't been playing her very often. Ive been playing more The Spirit and The Shape.
Who's your favorite survivor? Mines Nea. I don't use rainbow hair, but I love her zebra pants lol.
Comments
Howdy.
I'm a bit bored.
My favorite killer is Wraith, bing bong.
For survivor I'd say Jake, 'cuz he's the one that looks the most like me, even tho I'm not Asian
My favorite killers in order
Michael Myers
The Huntress
The Spirit
The legion susie green haired
My favorite survivors in order
david
Nea
dwight
Jeff
Hi!!!
My top 5 favorite killers in order are:
1:Freddy
2:Pig
3:Legion
4:Spirit
5:Michael
My top 5 favorite survivors in order are
1: David
2: Dwight
3: Quentin
4: Laurie
5: Tapp
My favorite perk is BBQ and Chili
Lol, I love these types of posts.
Killers:
)
The Legion (The entire squad to me was really well designed)
Trapper (His little waddle when he's on his killing spree
Doctor (In his suit obviously)
Spirit (WAAAAAAAH)
Piggy (She's so cute, I can never get mad at her lol!)
Survivors:
Laurie (Laurie is a precious gem that must be protected at all costs)
Kate (She's got hair like Sindel, but her style is pretty sick!)
Jake (Jake is bae, he always has a good sense of humor)
Adam (Adams always make me smile I have no idea why)
David (Davids are always trying to have fun, never gets old. That, or they just farm me)
Jeff (His edgy looks are super cool)
I agree that people need to let up on attacking each other, even though most people seem to agree on the game being unbalanced. I play a somewhat even split between Killer and Survivor, been more on the Survivor side the last few weeks though just due to shorter matches, so I see problems from both sides.
As for my favourites, on the Killer side I am quite fond of Freddy (yea I know) and Amanda. For some reason I feel like I play more aggressively with those two and it's quite fun. Although, I intend to play them all eventually once The Grind is over, whenever that will be.
On the Survivor side I mostly play Feng due to her being the first Survivor I got to P3 Level 50, but I intend to play them all, much like I do with Killer.
forgot to put Laurie Strode in there go now
My favorite survivors in order
david
Nea
Laurie Strode
dwight
Jeff
and I do the same for killer
My favorite killers in order
Michael Myers
The Huntress
The Spirit
The legion susie green haired
The Nurse can't use her well but love the way she looks and acts
Also I played Amanda, The Pig, twice using a splinter and learned that she is sooooo hard to play as. Which sucks, cuz I love the idea of her.
I never used a Splinter before, since I bought all the DLC at once when I got back into the game. Do you get any Perks or Add-Ons when you use them? Because without Perks, or even with her own unique Perks as they are kinda terrible, Amanda is not too easy to play and without the Combat Straps, at least at the moment, her crouch is almost worthless after the match starts, so the Splinters never struck me as a very good demo of the Killer, especially poor old Freddy.
yea why I'm glad I got all the dlc I used Splinter twice with Freddy and leatherface,leatherface was fun Freddy was not he need perk and add ons.
I bought Remember Me in the Shrine of Secrets so I'll never need to buy Freddy lol
My favorite killer is Nurse. I like play with her and against her too.
Fav. survivor is Meg. Red hair
my favourite survivors are feng, nea, and meg.
i can't play killer as much as i want to though because my mom doesn't like it.
Favorite Killers

Freddy---excited for that rework, got him to P2 and ready for that P3 when the reowkr gets here.
Trapper--don't play him much be has a special place in my heart.
Clown--he's so joyful, even when he gets pallet slammed in the face he's always laughing and it comforts me.
Spirit---truly terrifying killer besides Myers
Amanda/Pig---So sneaky and I LOVE being sneaky, also her traps are just so fun she's even my absolute fav Killer to go against.
Legion/Susie---Despite the drama going on I love Legion, so full of adrenaline and the playstyle i awesome, Bleedout mechanics is one of my fav mechanics in games so I was eccstatic when they came out. And Susie is bae
Fav Survivors
Nea and Detective Tapp ''Daddy''
I'm a solo Survivor so I enjoy being the sneaky Gen jockey but because of crap teammates I feel like I need to save people, and then I get killed for the trouble and left to die...great. When I'm not the Gen Jockey I'm the runner and I love running, I wan to run that Killer for as long as I can and hope my crappy teammates can get enough Gens done in time. In those cases I'm ok with dying, but I still hate my team because they usually suck, when they don't suck I am actually happy to run out alongside them.
PSA--If you're a Sabo Ace, I'm leaving you to die because you might be that one Sabo Ace who I hate with a passion.
I know how that goes, headphones and a closed door is a necessity for this game as Killer. I work/live in a motel so I also don't get to play as Killer as much as I'd like.
I am a real fan of Spirit and Clown and I would play my Legacy 3 Nurse more if I didn't suffer the motion sickness..
There's only a single survivor worth playing for me. Dwight Fairfield.
That sucks, I had a step mom like that, no real way around it except wait for them to be gone or play at a friends house etc. Maybe you can communicate to her and explain it, some people can understand if you word it right while others just never get it and will judge you till the day you die.
My fav killer is Huntress. First killer, and she's got an ok base kit that let's me run what I want for the most part.
Spirit is up there. Solid base kit though she is in a bind right now.
Legion/susie. Not great with her, but her super villain colors look rocks.
Pig is a fun pick. She needs to vault, though. She just looks so small, and agile, and has the trench coat to flow behind her while she does it. Kinda weird seeing her smash pallets.
Hag is cool. Not a fan of any of her cosmetics though.
Survivor wise?
Min is my top pick. Minus the competitive streak I can relate in terms of being objective minded.
Nea is up there. Especially with her cosmetics.
Kate gets play time because RNGeezuz was good to her. Her cosmetics are ok, too.
Meg has nice cosmetics, but RNGeezuz wasn't as good to her, and I just keep wasting my sprint burst.
Clown and Tapp. I don't know why for either. Well I don't really know why for Tapp. I guess I like Danny Glover's looks and the voice they got for Tapp.
As for Clown something about him speaks to me. I think it's that laugh. That damn laugh.
Killers: Spirit, Huntress, Myers
Survivors: Meg, Claudette, Nea
Hi.
Fine.
Wraith.
Nea.
I'm torn between getting Clown or Jeff.
Facts: Susie is a thottie
Facts: Joe master race
My favorite killer is Spirit followed by Billy and Myers. My favorite survivor is Meg followed by Nea and I guess Feng, though Meg and Nea are the only ones I really have leveled or ever use.
Facts.
Hahaha, I have my Jake at P3, all bloody, he's so far the only character I have prestiged completely
My favourite killers is
14. Bubba
13. Freddy
12. Spirit (because nerf)
11. Trapper
10. Wraith
9. Hag
8. Hillbilly
7. Nurse
6. Doctor
5. Myers
4. Pig
3. Huntress
2. Legion
1. Clown
My favourite Survivor is
15. Tapp
14. Quentin
13. Jake
12. Jeff
11. Adam
10. Meg
9. Dwight
8. Ace
7. Nea
6. David
5. Laurie
4. Claudette
3. Feng
2. Bill
1. Kate
My favourite Chapters (with Bubba and Left Behind)
12. Left Behind
11. LEATHERFACE
10. Spark of Madness
9. A Nightmare on Elm Street
8. the Last Breath
7. Of Flesh and Mud Chapter
6. Shattered Bloodline
5. A Lullaby for A Dark
4. the Saw Chapter
3. the Halloween Chapter
2. Darkness Among Us
1. Curtain Call Chapter
My Favourite Killers Clown, Legion, Huntress, Pig
My Favourite Survivors Kate, Bill, Feng, Claudette
My favourite Chapters Curtain Call, Darkness Among Us, the Halloween, the Saw Chapters
Lol clown and kate 4life