Does Dracula have a unique Mori Animation for Alucard?
Question in the title. I assume he does not, because I have not found a video of it.
But IMO he should (he also has voicelines when Alucard is in the Lobby).
Question in the title. I assume he does not, because I have not found a video of it.
But IMO he should (he also has voicelines when Alucard is in the Lobby).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alucard doesn't have a mori animation at all…
I'm kidding, no unique animation, but I think there's unique voicelines for when Dracula moris Alucard.
I dont know what you mean with your first sentence…
Ok, so voicelines. And I just remembered, this is in line with other Moris for specific characters (e.g. Wesker on Chris).