DBD won't launch - error (0xc000007b)
All my games work except DBD.
I restarted my PC.
uninstalled and reinstalled DBD and Steam.
Windows and Drivers are up to date.
I verified integrity of game files.
Idk what's wrong, the game won't launch
All my games work except DBD.
I restarted my PC.
uninstalled and reinstalled DBD and Steam.
Windows and Drivers are up to date.
I verified integrity of game files.
Idk what's wrong, the game won't launch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is usually an untrusted file detection by Unreal, it must be corrupt or missing a part.
Scan your Windows for errors by running the command of sfc /scannow in cmd.exe as an administrator user.
and hope it finds the file. If not then you need to find another solution, unsure what could be done currently, if not then a full windows re-install should make sure its right.