Make DBD New User Friendly
New Players are daunted by the overload of content they need to digest within Dead By Daylight. You can't see what perks actually are for each character, gaining new characters is extremely grindy (apparently more grindy than when DBD came out.) There's no actual tip or tutorial on what Looping is, something I had to become familiar with on my own through Discord than through several google searches and YouTube tutorials. You can't see what Killer powers are. Basically, you have to spend more time as a new user scrolling google or reddit to find information than you do playing the game and learning it. There is no area displaying all the maps, their sizes, or anything unless you go on the actually DBD website.
I highly suggest making the INGAME offer more information than what is allotted and offering more Iridescent Shards while leveling. Give actual video tutorial of what looping is and what tiles are. I honest to god have no idea what is considered a tile, I am just relying on perks to get me anywhere because I still have no idea. Offer like the first 10 levels a 2k Iridescent Shard boost for each level so users can actually buy new killers.
Comments