Twitch drop not received in game
I redeemed the new Castlevania Twitch drops on Tuesday (same day they released), but have not received them in game. I do have my Twitch account linked to my Behaviour account. Anyone else?
I redeemed the new Castlevania Twitch drops on Tuesday (same day they released), but have not received them in game. I do have my Twitch account linked to my Behaviour account. Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My accounts (Twitch and console) always unlink from my BHVR account. I have to reset it all whenever a new set of drops starts. I'd log in and double check everything is still linked.
Go to your Bhvr account, click on game "Dead by daylight " then click on manageTwitch drops. Scroll down make sure all accounts are linked up. Claim items. Restart game and hopefully you get them.
They supposedly fixed the glitch that prevented some from getting the first drop.
I got the 2nd and 3rd drop. But still have not received the 1st chatm Coffin. I re did the steps multiple time and still nothing. I probably have to file a claim or something. But I'm over it. So I lost out on a charm
Yeah, everything is still linked ):
Unfortunately everything is still linked right ): thanks though!