Bugs are getting out of hand!
Please dedicate your team into doing some house cleaning for a while!
It's honestly putting me off a bit at this point.
Please dedicate your team into doing some house cleaning for a while!
It's honestly putting me off a bit at this point.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Obligatory "doing a pretty good job so far" meme. In all fairness, they tackled some pretty scary bugs in the past couple months, like that auto gen pop bug. Give them some time, they usually iron out the new update release bugs in the first two weeks.
I wouldn't mind if they spend a year fixing bugs and not releasing chapters for a while but this could affect their revenue. Maybe what they could do is fixing bugs and make perk updates.
I'm not giving them credit for fixing major bugs that shouldn't have gone live to begin with.
I'm not buying new content until the devs earn it!
Since last update.
Lost ability to use rtx hdr (fine if easy anti cheat actually works now)
As killer I've been blinded lots of times facing objects or looking away.
I went through a vault and hit invisible wall as survivor.
Seen various graphical glitches.
Game just hard froze in end game lobby.