PC - Nemesis's Tentacle Strike no animation and charging sound effect

https://youtu.be/VvSlyPbYyyA

Cannot hear Nemesis's Tentacle Strike charging up (not clear in this video as the beginning is a bit short but I really did not hear it) and no animation as well, only happened once.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This has been an issue since they release and it has still not been addressed.

    This why I dont like Nemesis, he has counterplay and can be fun to face but the bugs remove his counterplay by making him silent or not playing animations it should. :(

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    This has been an issue since they release and it has still not been addressed.

    This why I dont like Nemesis, he has counterplay and can be fun to face but the bugs remove his counterplay by making him silent or not playing animations it should. :(

    Yeah, I had assumed he just went over the wall when I vaulted that window. Not knowing that he had his power charged already.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    This has been an issue since they release and it has still not been addressed.

    This why I dont like Nemesis, he has counterplay and can be fun to face but the bugs remove his counterplay by making him silent or not playing animations it should. :(

    Exactly. I remember in the 5.0.0 PTB, tentacle strike was silent and it's now 8.2.0 and it's still an issue.