[chase music]

hi to everyone

now let's talk about the real problem which is [chase music]

bhvr I hope you can do anything about it because it's loud and annoying to hear

I'm spirit main and I can't play because it's loud and it's hard to play

and sorry if there is any mistake in my massage i don't really know English

Comments

  • @zaid said:

    hi to everyone

    now let's talk about the real problem which is [chase music]

    bhvr I hope you can do anything about it because it's loud and annoying to hear

    I'm spirit main and I can't play because it's loud and it's hard to play

    and sorry if there is any mistake in my massage i don't really know English

    I understand you and wish they'd turn it down a bit, but sadly I have to tell you that that's intended that it's quite loud, it's so that you as a killer have it harder to track people of sound.