Coldwind looks different?

Since the newest patch, something looks different, either on the layout side or visually, although I feel like I've also seen tiles spawn in new ways. I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes though, so am I going crazy?

Comments

  • Yea i dont know what has changed but ot feels different to me too. So either we are both crazy or theres some small change that wasnt mentioned anywhere.

  • The map has indeed changed.

  • I thought the same when I played my first match after the new patch

    I couldn't figure it out but it looked weird. Maybe just the no fog? Idk

  • @dwight444 said:

    I thought the same when I played my first match after the new patch

    I couldn't figure it out but it looked weird. Maybe just the no fog? Idk

    The fog filter was taken out from original.