Hellfire oneshot
I was playing a game as The Dark Lord, Dracula, on Rancid Abattoir and during the second half of the game I shot hellfire at a Sable that was at full health and it one shot her knocking her to the dying state. This was completely random as it only happened then once and it only happened to her.
At the moment she was trying to bodyblock an injured Meg that avoided the hellfire blast the Sable got downed with.
Tagged:
Need more info
Comments
it just happened to me on Eyrie of crows, what the hell
Did you check her perks? Reason I ask is I watch a streamer that uses Dramaturgy and she might have been exposed by it?
The exposed status effect only instadowns from basic attacks, killer powers are special attacks.
I'm guessing it's the same issue that made vecna's skeletons insta down - sometimes damage hitbox applies twice to a survivor
that’s part of their power. It’s near impossible not not a bug