NVIDIA filters
Hello everyone, with this 8.2.0 update coming out I'm not allowed to use NVIDIA filters anymore.
Does someone has the same issue? Any work around out there?
Hello everyone, with this 8.2.0 update coming out I'm not allowed to use NVIDIA filters anymore.
Does someone has the same issue? Any work around out there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Allegedly it's an issue with EAC and the developers don't know if they'll fix it.
Okay thanks a lot! Hope it'll be fixed soon
I'm having this issue as well. I can't use Nvidia Filters at all, it says that a supported game is required and none of the fixes online work. I hope they fix this issue.
Reshade works fine still