Campers/Camping
Something to say about campers or camping?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camping fun with friends.
I think it's one of the strategies that killers use to kill SWF or to get a kill. I mean it's up to them they need what they need to do to get kills.
If the survivors are good camping is a dumb move, if the survivors run to the hook and you know they are there then I'd say it's ok to camp
I like to walk up to a survivor on the hook as Spirit, look up at their face and just stand there for 10 seconds, then spirit walk away so they think they are being face camped when I've actually wandered off
I hoped someone would DC when doing this but unfortunately nobody has so far.