Camping is a Viable Strategy

At least in low ranks like me. When I get teabagged, I hook them and face camp them and nod my head. Then I swing at them to let them know who's boss. If you don't like it then you shouldnt have teabagged.

However, I started noticing that even though I did so and only expected that one kill, I would still get 3 or more kills due to altruist zealotry. So I go Trapper, began adding Insidious, NOED and M&A, then I plant 3 traps around hooked victim and hide nearbye.

This last game I downed 3 people and stacked there bodies on top of each other. lol Then I let them bleed out while I set more traps over and over simply for more BP.

I'm gonna camp all the time and if you dont like it that's too bad. Maybe you should try doing gen's. lol

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Camped a dude with Leatherface. My Chainsaw was revved up the whole time. Somehow the rest of the team swarmed me and didn't know the difference between a revved up and non-revved up chainsaw. Triple kill happened. Iron Grasp made sure all where hooked. Man, they were quite mad in the chat XD

1 2 ›