The reason the GeForce filter is not working from version 8.2.0 is due to EAC, but there is no solut
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/424894/nvidia-no-longer-supports-dead-by-daylight-with-8-2-0#latest
This issue has been affecting certain users and was reported during the PTB, yet it was not fixed in the official 8.2.0 version. The problem is caused by EAC, but how many users are facing this issue?
I have been facing this issue since PTB 8.2.0, but even in the official release, the GF filter remains disabled due to EAC. I would like to hear about your experiences and opinions on this.
Comments
This game miss a search countdown I want to see how long I'm waiting for a game.
Pretty much this, I can berely see on certain maps because of how dark/bright they are. I need filters to be able to play the game properly. Turning my monitor's brightness up or down isn't a good compromise, it causes too much eye-strain and migraines.
It seems that this issue has been resolved in the latest version 8.2.2 (at least in my environment). How about everyone else?